Thursday, September 11, 2014

bend and don't break

As Paul and I walked past these amazing trees we were struck by how small around, yet tall they are! How can something so thin not break when our crazy wind blows!?!?!?

...
They are very flexible!
If these trees did not bend they would break!

It was windy today and these trees were swaying back and forth a ton....they are so tall, the tops are not protected by any other tree in the forest because they tower over them all, they never stop reaching for the sun.....

I am reminded that this is the only way we as Christians can continue to grow under the pressures of this life. We must  continually reach for the SON.

we MUST be flexible in the masters hands.

It is in being willing to bend to HIS will that we become unbreakable to the winds of this world.




  
And they grow in community!

 they help each other withstand the winds....I'm so glad I have this guy by my side, he helps me grow and he blocks the winds of this harsh world that try to knock me over!

No comments:

Post a Comment