Friday, August 2, 2013

ActiveChristiansToday

I debated for a long time whether or not I would start a new blog for my missionary position at UT or stick with the old one.
 Cyndi Ferrell
 
Since I love the title "Captivated by Grace" and I Think it works with campus ministry as well as with parenting I decided to just keep the old one.
 
SO I will be transitioning my old blog into one that will keep all my ministry partners updated on what GOD is doing at UT.Believing that God is going to provide where HE has called I would like to share with my friends the needs of ACT and our family :-)

HOW CAN YOU HELP????  SO GLAD YOU ASKED!

---underwrite a meal, about $25 will feed 30-40 students Lunch

---donate you gently used furniture, we are in need of seating in the campus house.

---I would REALLY like 4 card table sets, this way I could set them up for meals and take them down for added space and use the folding chairs for added seating for Bible studies.

---be a guest speaker at "life skills Fridays" this is a time when I will be teaching cooking, budgeting, grocery shopping, laundry etc. to the students.

---Be a prayer partner! BE A PRAYER PARTNER!!....BE A PRAYER PARTNER!!!

---support ACT in my name so that they can continue to pay my salary.

Thank you for reading this blog and for supporting ACT in any way God leads you to.

In HIM who loved us first
Cyndi


No comments:

Post a Comment