Thursday, August 28, 2014

Campus/international ministry is AMAZING!


It has been an amazing privilege to get to know this family from Taiwan this summer. Jennifer and Ben (the kids) spent a week with me in at TNC doing a missions trip and are going to Emmanuel for 2 weeks before they go back home! They are getting exposed to Jesus in a HUGE way :-)
The mom, Jean, is an visiting scholar at UT and we were connected through English corner. We laugh a lot together and can relate to each other about being moms of teenagers! that is universal!

Another dear young lady that I met while leading English Corner is asking a lot of questions and
is reading the gospel of John in her native language. I am able to share Jesus with her at UT when we both could be killed for doing that in her country! God is SOOOO good! 

8 girls came to my first Bible Study!
We had a wonderful time getting to know each other and I'm really looking forward to learning and Growing together this semester. One amazing fact is that I have known 5 of the 8 some other way throughout the years but most did not know who I was! I have prayed for the last 6 months that God would lead me to who HE wanted in this study and he has led a girl that I taught Sunday school when she was 8, A girl that I took to volleyball when she was 12, two Emmanuel Alumni and a girl from Westgate! I did not seek these girls out! or would I have even known how to find them! God is amazing!

This last week has been full of prayer walks around campus, 2 English Corners, womens Bible study, freshmen picnic, activities fair, bonfire night on campus, taking a student without a car to UT, taking Ben and Jennifer home every afternoon, helping out at Emmanuel in the morning, getting ready for Lily's 13th birthday and tonight is Ellie's first Volleyball game.

THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO PRAY FOR ME AND SUPPORT ActiveChristiansToday!
I could not spend the hours that I do with students if it were not for your support and I would not be effective if it were not for your prayers!!!!
thank you
thank you
thank you

for me to continue working on campus I will need to raise some of my own support. If you would like to be a part of my ministry team please give to ACT and designate it to women's ministry.

612 E Wooster St
Bowling green Oh 43402

No comments:

Post a Comment