Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Trust in the lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in ALL your ways acknowledge HIM and HE will direct your path.

I really like the directing you path part of this vs. And I'm usually OK with the whole TRUST Him with all your heart thing, where I get hung up is the not leaning on my own understanding. I mean really if I can't figure it out on my own who is going to do it for me...well other then God... and He is so NOT right here doing my laundry for me right now....just sayin.

I know  I'm very blessed that I have hands and legs that work most the time and energy that HE has given me to do the laundry, dishes, driving, school, cooking, cleaning up dog pee, registering kids for college...sorry I'll stop now:-) you have  the same kind of lives, they just go on and on and on and you wonder does HE really care???

YES He does, HE says so in HIS word so HE must so the question is how do I live a life that acknowledges Him in ALL I do?

I HAVE NO IDEA

Sorry, I will let you know as soon as I find out. But for now the best I can do is to acknolege that I an not in control, HE is and I want HIM to direct me because I know HE will do a better job then me.....every min. of every day is a practice of placing my will back into HIS hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment