Tuesday, April 24, 2012

just another day in paradise:-)
very glad nothing is broken or torn...just a moderate muscle strain. But I still can't walk very well and need to stay off it and ice it for 3 days.....this fits in so well with my life :-)

God has a way of reminding my that HE is in charge and not me....I hate that:-)


just like when you try to take family pictures an THIS is what your kids want to do, note the look on Lukes face in the background....I so WANT my family to look like this all the time....
but this was after an hour and 100 REAL pictures!



I posted a picture of our first day of school back in sept. I had such wonderful visions of sitting at our school table peacefully doing our work.


but most the time it looks like this....



I found myself getting very angry this morning, one little one thought she needed to sit next to me on the  couch in order to do her work, which required handwriting so I wanted her at the table....20min temper tantrum later (I'm not telling who's) I was able to remember prov. 15:1

A GENTLE ANSWER TURNS AWAY WRATH BUT A HARSH WORD STIRS UP ANGER!

 Wish I would have remembered that BEFORE I chose to speak harshly!

Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. prov. 16:24

it is so easy for me to focus on my childrens sins and to gloss over my own.....after all THEY did start it!!

I am the grown up, I need to walk in grace so that they can see what it looks like.....I hate that!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment