Tuesday, May 1, 2012

some days I wish this was where God had called me to spend all my days.....


BUT this is where He has called me to spend them.....
don't get me wrong! I LOVE being a mom and I love my kids but most days raising 5 kids is just not PEACEFUL! as much as I try to make it that way, the challenges of everyday life tend to steal my peace and my joy.....every feel that way???? please say yes! I can't be the only one!

this morning I got stuck  in James 1 thanks to Susan Kemmerer and her book Homeschool Supermom NOT! 

Consider it pure joy my brothers whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance, perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything.
now here comes my favorite part
If anyone of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.

So....I am asking for wisdom today, because I am seriously lacking it ;-) but praise be to God, He has promised to give it to us it we ask for it!

I pray your day finds you in a place where you need HIS power, because really, do you really want to live the kind of life that you could do in your own strength???


you can find Susan's book @ www.shpublishing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment