Monday, May 14, 2012

WEIRD.....because normal isn't working

Mic. 6:8
 what does the Lord require of you but to do justice and to love kindness and to walk humbly with you God.

I read this vs. with new eyes this morning....you see, and I know this will come to a surprise to most of you, I am a bit of a control freak perfectionist.....

when it comes to planting flowers I want them all to be symmetrical, color coordinated and "perfect"

this year I gave that up, my girls were all very excited about helping and doing their own thing and I ALMOST stepped in and showed then the "right" way to do it. But God spoke into my ear and (miracle of miracles) I listened for once!!






We had a wonderful time:-) they filled pots I didnt even know I had! 3 flats of flowers later OUR yard if filled with color. MY yard is not perfect....but OUR yard is WONDERFUL!

CONFESIONS OF A CONTROL FREAK MOM!!

what is REQUIRED of us is a lot less then we tend to make it out to be.....
do justice and to love kindness and to walk humbly with you God.

 Im really glad that blogging and a perfect home is not on that list!

sorry its been so long, remodeled the kitchen and painted the pool last week!
God blesses OUR MESSY lives!


No comments:

Post a Comment